25 January 2015

Wow! Has it been a while!??   Time flies when you're teaching, momming and stuff!
The 100th day is right around the corner.  I am wracking my brain, trying to think of a fun, non-sugary fun way to make it an awesome day!  Our district is pretty strict with the wellness policy.  *sigh*
There goes the 100 scoops of ice cream activity I imagined....Maybe we will eat 100 carrots or something! ;)  I need some healthy and fun ideas please!!
 I did mosey on over to Cara Carrol's, The First Grade Parade and saw she has a bevy of SUPER ideas and get this... it's FREE!  (love her!)
I have been on my computer all morning, drinking coffee, creating products for TPT and all I can hear in the background is..
DEFLATE GATE!!  This is serious stuff guys!! ;)  (NOT)
I think they should talk about the positive things these guys are doing.  Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson, Lynch, Brady, (etc. Those are the only guys I know. ;)
Either way, it'll be a great game.  (GO HAWKS!) ;)
Happy Sunday.  (The Bachelor Eve for you Bachelor lovers!)

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment