01 January 2015

Greetings from sunny Florida!  This is my very first post (other than Facebook :), so here it goes!!
Happy New Year y'all!  I am counting down the days of my coffee drinking, house cleaning, kid loving' vacation.  I know, I know, this picture looks like I'm on vacation everyday.  BUT, when you live here, you just take this beauty for granted, unfortunately.  I am making a new year's resolution in front of my 6 followers, that I will pretend I'm on vacation more often!
So, enjoy my new blog.  Share ideas, positivity and whatever else will help make the world a better place!
PS.  Oh yes,  forgot to introduce myself:  My name is Angie Harwell.  I have 3 kids, a husband, a dog and a cat.   I have taught first grade for 6 years now.  I have also dabbled in Pre-k, kindergarten and second.  I do love teaching primary. I just started selling on TPT and thought it would be fun to....well, when in Rome.  Okay,  thanks for listening.  I will be posting fun teaching ideas.  I also cook and secretly wish I had my own Food Network show.  Perhaps , I will post some food pictures as well.
:)Ang
Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment