04 January 2015

Last day of break (I say in my best Eeyore voice.)
 I am frantically baking cookies topped with red and green leftover M & Ms just to capture that last feeling of the holidays before it's gone for another 361 more days.  *sigh*
There goes the resolution to eat less sugar.  Oh well, there's always next year! 
Kagan training tomorrow at work.  I'm actually really excited about that.  Plus, I get to stop by Starbucks on the way to work to get a little extra caffeine.   Ya know, I have to pretend I can sit still for 8 hours.  That's super hard for teachers and people like me, with ADD.  

I will be sure to take some pictures of my classroom.  Before and After, of course.  Before the students arrive, when it's all clean and germ free.  And after, once my little muffins come back to learn, laugh and just be kids!!  I have missed them so much.  
Signing off here with a favorite quote and a picture of how I'll start tomorrow off right!
One more thing, I just posted an ABC Order product on TPT, which is pretty darn cool and everyone should run out and get one for your classroom.  Who doesn't love a good ABC order printable? ;)
Happy almost Monday.  

Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment