09 October 2015

My very first FIVE FOR FRIDAY!! YAY!!
Did I mention that it's Friday??!!  Yahoo!  Time to break out the comfy pants and my Mac. (not mac and cheese, my friends!)


This completely sums up my weekends.  I'm pretty sure Ryan Gosling wrote this for me! :)
My favorite Bath and Body Works candle is called, Autumn (see #4).  I live in Florida, but I feel like I'm back in Michigan frolicking in an apple orchard when I burn this!


Okay, the FREEBIE   that I told you about is here!! Click on the picture, or word (FREEBIE)  and your kids will want to write, write, write!!  
I set out a cute little mailbox, an example of a letter and these FREE papers and voila!
Everyone wants to write each other and their teacher a letter!  I got a letter yesterday that said, Dear Mrs. Harwell, You are so funny!  (It was too cute AND.... She's my new favorite student!)
I hope your kids enjoy letter writing as much as mine do!!!


Writing center pages!  I finally finished this...
I'm a little slllloooowwww when it comes to creating new products for Teachers Pay Teachers.  But I did finish this writing center product, and my students DO love it!!  Yippee!  

Click here to get yours!! 


Here it is...the sweet smell of fall AUTUMN.  There's pretty much always a sale, 2 for $24, (even when the emails say, 'HURRY!  This sale is almost over!!')  Trust me, there's ALWAYS  a sale!
I highly suggest that you go run out and buy this now!!  You can thank me later.
And lastly, 

My adorable boys working together at the 'word work' center.  They were so proud of themselves for making so many words!!  I just love me some team work!!!


I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
I will be sleeping in until my kids wake me up, then, drinking a pot of coffee while I mindlessly surf Pinterest and/or watch The Food Network, multi-tasking on the phone with my sister from Chicago and wandering aimlessly around my house pretending to clean.  
and I'M LOVIN' IT!!!! 
~Aharwell

Thank you Doodle Bugs Teaching for letting me link up with you!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment