31 July 2015

B2S (Back to School)


125 × 125

Yep! It's that time again!  TPT (and I) :) are having a back to school sale!  Every product in my store will be 20% off Starting August 3rd-4th!

As a first grade teacher, I am constantly teaching, reviewing, checking and rechecking the students' sight words with them!
I put this together to help the process go smoothly.  The students REALLY enjoyed it!

I used this last year, but am adding MORE to my lessons and resources.  I am in the process of finishing a fabulous sight word pack.   It gives the beginning reader  a sentence to go along with the sight word so they can see it used in context.
There are only 10 words per page to make it a 'digestible bite', not to overwhelm the student.  ***Marzano would be proud!****
Ps. This is Domain 1, DQ (Design Question) 2, Element 9, 'Chunking Content into Digestible Bites'.
:) You're welcome!

I am soooo excited to be getting a blog makeover next month!  It's going to be HUGE!!!
So stay tuned for that.

Also, I just returned from the WINDY CITY!!  My sisters, mom and I met downtown for some food and shopping!  I am going to sift through my pictures and airbrush my wrinkles out before I post them.
 LOL...JK on the airbrush, but I will use filters and work my magic!  
BTW...That was Oprah's trick...great lighting.  It does wonders!  **Don't judge ;)

Talk soon.  Thanks for popping in.
~Aharwell



No comments:

Post a Comment